Thursday 4 September 2014

The Power of Nature Through Time and Space...


Neither Jihadist Hordes nor Big Brothers-Sisters will be able to Match the Power of the   Rivers and Lightnings ...

Fish River Canyon is 500 million years old… It is second largest in all of Africa and is located in Namibia…Also it is 1,800-feet deep and 100 miles long…it is spectacular… as you see in the three photos below…

What made me think about it was the fabulous fact that it is 500 million years old … It made me quiver in my mind and placed me in my place... "You're not even an speck...in the grander scheme of things...," I told myself... I stopped... Thought about it again... and another few minutes...and a torrent of ideas gushed out and I wanted to share it with you... The spectacular beauty and the millions of years made me apprehensive... and I told myself..."Despite the fact that you retired from four-walls-confined teaching last year...your are so young relative to the Canyon..." It was not a particular joy... I do not want to be young after all... I don't want to wear patchy pants that fall of my ass... I don't want to be ignorant, yet again... But my relative youth gave me jitters...I repeated... "Shape up... You are not even an speck... Not even a dust particle...!" And then I thought about all my previous students who are younger than I am... and wanted to challenge them... 
Can you cut a dust speck into 500 million particles...? It is a challenge all right...and I thought they are ingenious and may find out a way out...

I remembered my classroom... I remembered the empty box hung upside down on the bulletin board...Students asked...
"Sir, why it is upside down...?"
"So as you will see that it is empty...," I replied...And then an afterthought tickled my brain... "How can you fill that box without touching it...?" I asked... 
There was silence for a second...may be two...few chuckled...They did not want to think about it... Those were the happy-go-lucky ones... others started to discuss with each other... I was just happy... That's what math is...
Thinking...Few minutes fleeted by and a student said;
"Sir, I know how... You stack the cans on the floor and up till it fill the upside down box...!" 
"Great!" I replied...."and please applaud your friend..." I continued...
The students did...and ALL were happy... for the thinking- teaching  moment ...

The Fish River Canyon - 500 million years old...Snaking through the ages...
The Fish River crawling through and making his way through the generations...
The Quiver Tree Forest in the Fish River Canyon in the sunset... The awesome beauty of nature...


...And the stupidity of these people...They do not even know about the Fish River...They do not realize that they are not even a tiny speck of dust...There brutality is barbaric and I am not sure if they religious... Stupidity does not have religion... Killing people is not Hallal...is not Christian...and its not kosher too...
The Islamic Jihadists cannot claim that they are following the Koran...After all, Muhammad like Jesus commands...THOU SHALL NOT KILL... On the other hand, if their "religion" commands them to kill...then it is not human...
They scream...
"I'm back, Obama, and I'm back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State," the Islamic Jihadist says behind his mask... "Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people."...he continues...
....After all...NO human religion will allow the slaughter of so many people...Observe the caravan of captives... and the joy of Jihadists... It is barbaric and blasphemous... against everything human...
...After all this Boko Haram kid does not even know the 500 million years old Fish River... I think he and his friends should be banished to the wilderness of the Fish River Canyon... May be they will find a way of splitting the speck of dust into 500 million parts...! These people are a disgrace to the human race...!
This Boko Haram kid is boasting because...

The bodies of his victims remain littered on the streets of Bama, a northern Nigerian town two days after it was seized by Islamist-Jihadists... The Boko Haram Jihadist kids... were patrolling the streets of Bama and preventing people from burying the dead...

These barbarians have no human bone in their bodies...


This is the Isis god in ancient Egypt... and nothing to do with the Islamic-Jihadists...
But as the Jihadists do not know anything about the Fish River and the Canyon...They do not know also that their acronym refers to an Egyptian Goddess...
But the arcronym is giving trouble to many businesses who have used that ...

Besides the murders and slaughters... The name is causing some trouble too...There are groups and companies that have the same acronym...ISIS...

A US mobile payment service Isis has changed its name to Softcard to distinguish itself from Islamic State (IS), formerly known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria - commonly shortened to Isis. "However coincidental, we have no desire to share a name with this group," chief executive Michael Abbott issued an statement... It's understandable, and absolutely correct, given that the other Isis is responsible for mass killings and abductions of members of religious and ethnic minorities, as well as beheading soldiers and journalists. So who wants to "share" the same acronym with these barbaric hordes...
Apparently there is a, now defunct, music group called Isis...In order not to be confused they have changed their name to "Isis the band"... the musicians have admitted that fans have emailed to say that they are reluctant to wear their T-shirts...
But other "ISIS"s, persist that they will not change their names and hope that people will realize that they have nothing to do with the Jihadist barbarians... There is a pharmaceutical company...a Young Offenders Institution... an international development foundation...even Oxford University student magazine...and also some cultures use Isis, the Goddess, as female name... the name the young kids after the Goddess or the Oxford river or a Bob Dylan song...
But relax and Enjoy....yourselves...If you are not willing to ACT... The Big Brothers and Big Sister are plotting something ... I don't know what ...But they are...
If you are not willing to ACT for world PEACE....Relax...The Big Brother and Big Sister  will act for you...
The Biggies... are plotting again...

But the Fish River will continue to crawl through the ages... and the storms will continue to struck us with amazingly powerful force...
Nature will continue her powerful reminders for us...that we are just inconsequential specks of dust...and we will be dealt with accordingly...

Neither the Jihadist not the Big Brothers-Sisters will be able to match the power of the ages...
Nature will deal with these arrogant barbarians and full-of-
themselves Biggies...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.