Saturday 6 September 2014

Peace of Art or Art of Peace... Turks and Islamic Jihadists...



Peace of Art or Art of Peace...

A New Day...And Back to My Roots...
I have not talked to my students or anyone else about my roots and why I feel that way I feel... I identify with the Armenian culture and traditions...and the history of the Armenian nation... 
I definitely have other DNAs and appreciate other cultures too - Russian, Ukrainian and Middle Eastern too... I essentially have embraced Western Culture and Western orientation...My educational adventure is an amalgamation of Western and eastern... The West and east come together in me...
Butt the Armenian foundation is omniscient...omnipresent too... 
I love the arts...But I want to have a Peace of Art ... A Peace in Art... I love everyone... I do not have enemies as such...Butt I hate injustice...But I hate exploitation...Butt I hate when someone takes advantage of another person... And my views are filtered through the prism of THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE perpetrated by Ottomans-Turks....
My Armenian roots make me sympathize with the underdog...My Armenian roots make me close to the Balkans and the cultural mosaic in there... I cheer for the Serbs and Croats... In fact later on I will cheer for Cilic in U.S. Tennis...in new York...
I love Russian literature and art... I am always excited by Ukrainian literature and art... I love both... and it has devastated my seeing both cultures at each others throat...instead of "in each others embrace..." I love Kiev and I love Moscow and Erevan too... A wonderful TRINITY... A cultural cradle that can rock me to heaven...for the rest of my days...
So I have decided to open up the blog posts with my roots and take that to Peace of Art or Art of Peace...each day...

The schools are to teach... teaching is to think..thinking is to be human... being human is to strive for PEACE...and Peace is heavenly...
I have always posited the question..."when the world will be part of heaven - Peace of Heaven...?" 
And here is a school...Check the view ... check it closely... Check again... may be you will start to see by the power of your mind...              I have check the scenery again and again... and I have seen human inhumanity against other people...

And check the story... of the ravine and the surrounding... The Turks have built a school... and schools teach to think... and Turks have to think... their inhumanity... I am in North America...because they slaughtered my grandparents and drove them out of our ancesteral lands... They usurped our homes...

  • Do not be mistaken... I love the Turks...Butt I want my homeland back too... I just want Turks to respect their humanness and return what belongs to me...

TYenikoy elementary school, in south-central Turkey ... It sits above the Dudan Crevasse, where an estimated 10,000 Armenians were killed in 1915. (Courtesy of/George Aghjayan)

Surrounding the playground of the school, however, is a black wrought-iron safety fence. Why? Because the school and playground sit at the edge of a ravine that is easily a hundred feet deep. At the bottom of the ravine is the Dudan Crevasse, a vertigo-inducing gash that plummets at least another 350 feet.

And here is a school built NEW... 
Will it herald a NEW beginning...? Will the Turks teach the TRUTH there...? Will they teach the kids that at least 10,000 Armenian men, women and children...were driven to the ravine... and massacred right there in 1915...? Will they...?

Remembering the massacres reminds me of another brutality being  committed by Islamic Jihadists...
These scenes remind me of the massacres of the Armenians - my ancestors....and looking at the ravine where the Turks have built the new school brings back the 10,000 and more Armenians thrown into the ravine near the school...
Will the Turks teach the truth to their kids... 
Will educational institution rise above the profit motive and theach the kids how to think for themselves...? 

Turks and Islamic Jihadists... the two faces of the same coin...!

Now my students of yesteryears...know where I was coming from...When I advocated PEACE and end to all kinds of discrimination and exploitation... Now they know why I wanted them to think for themselves... And I hope they will remember their human duty to think and advocate justice and work for global PEACE...
They should become a PEACE of ART...

***
Scientists experiment...
Experiment is "Trial and Error" in action... 
...and hence..."Trial and Error"  is research too...
The research of the students is called trial and error... But the experiments of the "big scientists" is called research...
Both students and the "big scientists" use the same metodology of "trial and error..." 
I hope my students of yesteryears...will succeed and de-mystify science for all... I hope my students of yesteryears will eliminate the "double talk" of Big Brothers and their scientists...

And here is news for them... THINK INDEPENDENTLY...

Use the brain for Peace...After all it is a PEACE OF ART...
Use the brain to think...
Scientists 'make telepathy breakthrough'
Research led by experts at Harvard University shows technology can be used to send a simple mental message from one person to another without any contact between the two.
Neuroscientist Giulio Ruffini told the Today programme: "You can actually transmit information directly from one brain to another brain without intervention of the senses."
"The next step would be to try to find more powerful techniques to send more complex information," he added.
Good news...                                                                                                      1. Cheaters can "talk" with each other using the "breakthrough"...            2. We can transmit "Peace of Art" message to the Turks and Islamic Jihadists... by just brain waves...
It is marvelous to witness the wonders of the brain...The human brain...the universe without any limits... May be my students of yesteryears will find a new method to eliminate human inhumanity against fellow humans...
That's why I became a classroom teacher...That's why I am blogging...That's why I hope for the better tomorrow... 
I hope you will think independently and promote the Peace of Art or the art of peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.