Wednesday 13 August 2014

Today I need Answers...May be YOU will HELP..


Do YOU have the Answers...?

Today I am very distracted...It is very hard to focus and make a sensible blog post... But I will try...
Nothing extraordinary happened...Everything is good and I am with my family...they are visiting me and we have quality family time...Nothing stupid... and No! We are not wearing funny hats or other gimmicks ...We are happy to be with each other and together...listen to good music...eat good food...My daughter is vegan and it is fun to have Mediterranean Cuisine... and drink... We are acting more civilized and having just wine....
Of course I read too...But as admitted above...I am not properly focussed today...My mind is wandering all over the Global Village...
1. The Russian trucks are delivering "aid" to eastern Ukraine... Some are saying it is a "Trojan Horse"... So as Russia will intervene in Ukraine...Have they not yet...?


Russian trucks...Loaded with water and food for Eastern Ukraine...

I am not sure what the trick is...here...!
Wow...
The West and U.S. are helping the Yezidis trapped on the mountain top...and rightly so... Humanitarian aid is welcome by humanity...and the Global Village...


Yezedis fleeing the brutality of the Islamic Jihadist 
Just a question...
How the HELP-AID that the West and U.S. are giving to the Yezidis in Iraq...Different from the Russian HELP-AID to Eastern Ukraine...?
I admit...today I am distracted and I cannot focus properly ... So I do not have any answer... May be you do...
Please do have an answer...and Please let me know... Today I am distracted, after all...
***
Today I am distracted and I am not able to focus properly... and i have another question...!

This is a motor home worth 3 million dollars

Few more view shots of the 3 million motor home...
Announcing the world’s most expensive anything is a surefire way to attract attention, but when the thing is a $3m motor home, questions arise beyond the obvious “Why?” After all, designers create all manner of prototypes, and mythical potentates from Dubai are always rumoured to be buying them.

Today I am distracted and I cannot comprehend the concept of a 3 million dollar motor home... while the wars are waging on...in Ukraine and in Iraq...and there is slave labour in Asia and Africa...!
My brother had a motor home...He bought it for 20 something dollars... He still has it...He uses it for recreation... and it makes sense...
But I cannot make sense of a 3 million dollar motor home...! 
There are the wars in the Global Village...and I am sure you have heard of homeless people in the famous metropolises of the World... and I cannot make sense if this 3 million dollar home...even if it may be for a petro-rich prince in Dubai...or Saudi Arabia or any hedge-fund-rich playboy from Wall Street ... !
Today I need answers... and I will indeed appreciate if you have one ...
Please let me know...
***

Does bee, scorpion and snake venom hold cure for cancer?


            
  • It all starts with a question...
  • Then what...? The smart kids, like any of you...like ALL of you, decides to test the hypothesis...
  • ...and you put on your white lab coat and head outside to the lab...
  • You experiment...You experiment again...
  • You try even more... and few years pass... 
  • ... and you persist...you experiment more...
  • Will there be a EUREKA MOMENT...
Well today I am distracted...When you arrive at the "Eureka Moment" please let me know...
I need answers today and you are smart enough to provide them... After all, I have seen the spark in your eyes...

        

    Poison has been used before for medicine... may be again...
I am sure you wise kids will not give up... I am sure you smart youth will experiment ... I am sure you guys will persist ... and,
I am sure you will find the answers and make tomorrow much better than today... You are the future and I love you for that... Your are the future and ALL my hope is with you...
You will find the answers...and you will let me know...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.