Thursday 5 February 2015

STOP WARS... FEED THE HUNGRY... FIND CURE FOR CANCER...



Personal... 
A friend from Europe is sick.
She had breast cancer before... she fought and after surgery she was healthy for nine years... now cancer has reappeared this time in her bones... 
When I heard the news... I was sad and depressed too... I wanted to enter this post, but I could not bring myself to write... and now I will share the sad news with you...
Read her note that she sent in reply to my inquires...


friend,
I am happy to hear you are all doing well.

As for me, for now I cannot complain much! The rest is in God's hands.
It is not a pleasant experience for me, and especially for my father, my kids, my brother and all who I love a lot.

I am going full time for now to school; obviously once I am home there is not energy left for much! For the future I will take decisions accordingly. I love to be with the students, as being there with them feels like cheating on the pain, stress, fatigue and every other fear that sometimes overwhelms me.

So, I thank God for everything I have today and pray for at least the same tomorrow.

Please say hi to your family and all.

I hope to see you anytime soon if you happened to come to our city.

Please enjoy your beautiful life surrounded by your amazing family and being blessed with your health.

Hugs,
xxxxxx

I know that the kids in the school energize the good teachers... I know it from experience...  in fact, the only thing I miss from my teaching days is the energy of the youth and their inquiring minds...
I thought about my friend for the past few days... and I realized that I am blessed to have my health... and you are blessed too...
A wise person said yesterday that our main job, after we wake up in the morning, is to go safely to bed to bed again... I am sure you will agree with me when I add "safely and healthy..." 
I wrote to her that "good thing do happen to good people," and good things will happen to her too... and also good things will happen to you too...
Hope and believe and do at least one act of kindness every day... 
make the world a better place every day...
***
... And the World...
Check these people... a "911 operator" and a "Superior Court Judge"...

1) A Maryland 911 operator has been disciplined after telling a traumatized teen to "stop whining."
2)  A Superior Court Judge tells the victim's mother: It is "very, very important" that you control your emotions on the witness stand once the jury returns to the courtroom. The victim's mom were shown photos of her dead son's body and the judge had to rule on what photos could be shown to the victim's mother in the presence of the jury.
"You are not to cry," the judge said.
"Yes, your honor," Ward replied during her brief appearance as a prosecution witness in the murder trial of former New England patriots star Aaron Hernandez... 

When people have discretionary power like the judge or the 911 operator... at times they will abuse it...
Who the Judge thinks she is... to ask the mother not to demonstrated visible emotions when they show her sons dead body... bloodied, with bullet holes... Asking the victim to stay clam and restrain emotions is indeed victimizing the victim again...
The judge should be more circumspect and humane too... and the 911 operator should be happy that he has a job where he can help people everyday...
Power is a very dangerous weapon specially in the hands if the full-of-themselves-ass-holes... minor bureaucrats are dangerous people... and at that particular moment they have full power over an individual...
I hate when apparatchiks patronize me...
I hate when minor bureaucrats order me around...
Power is a dangerous weapon in the hands of the ignorant... as the Islamist-Jihadists are demonstrating over and over again... and ALL the stupid bureaucrats behave like the Jihadists...
As the Jihadists, the bureaucrats cannot be educated... they cannot be trusted...
I hate when I have to deal with them... it reminds me of Kafka's Trial... and a web where people get caught and get tangled in the web of bureaucratic bull shit...
***
Echos of War...
The reporters are more and more going around like celebrities and like Hollywood actors... 

One of America's most famous news anchors has apologised after a story he repeatedly told about coming under fire in Iraq was revealed to be untrue.
NBC's Brian Williams said he was on a helicopter forced down in 2003, but veterans have now disputed his account. Mr Williams, the most-watched network anchor in the US, has often recounted his experience but now blames the "fog of memory".
He said: "I made a mistake in recalling the events of 12 years ago and I want to apologise. I said I was travelling in an aircraft that was hit by RPG [rocket-propelled grenade] fire. I was instead in a following aircraft."
Indeed these reporter-actors are highly paid apologist for the Big Brothers... and they repeat what the Big brother wants them to say... and then act with impunity... They are part of the 1%... and they behave like the 1%... defending the system and opposing change... most of the time...
And the American Sniper...
They are trained assassins... They are trained to kill and murder... why we have to glorify war... beats me... Why we have to glorify people who kill and maim, albeit by order of their superiors...?
Check below... What they are saying about themselves...
"When you are bred to kill, you know. You just know,"
Indeed... "bred to kill"...
"I enjoyed being on a roof, knowing that any moment now, this could be it. I enjoyed the thrill of getting a shot out. I liked killing the enemy."

After a while...one likes to be on the roof...and one likes to kill...
Liking to kill is a very dangerous sickness... and of course they will be disoriented when they come home and feel like "nobody"... after all they do not have their weapons to kill...

 I've met sharpshooters who relished the moment of a kill. Some liked the adrenaline and the satisfaction of vanquishing a foe. Others were drawn to the stark simplicity of a life-and-death moment -- when nothing else seemed important.

The adrenaline rushes and they are high in blood... and they are satisfied that the enemy is beaten...

"I only wish I had killed more," he wrote. "I loved what I did. I still do. If circumstances were different -- if my family didn't need me -- I'd be back in a heartbeat."

Wow...! This guy wishes that he had killed more... 


"I was proud of what I did there," he said. "Now that I am out, I feel like a nobody."

He was proud of his weapon... It made him somebody... and now that he is out he is "like a nobody."

"What's hard to grasp is that nothing is the same. ... You, your spouse, kids, house, bills, schools, job, interaction skills, emotions are all tainted and jumbled up in what's left of your brain," the sniper said.
Indeed, when you are bred to kill... and that is what war is... It metamorphoses  good people into killers... wonderful human beings into I-only-wished-I-had-killed-more guys...
The "Snipers" in Iraq... The Iraqi war and NATO-West invasion of Iraq... created a huge vacuum... and the Islamist-Jihadist took advantage and flourished in the created void...  
The NATO-West invasion of Iraq created the Jihadists... and now we have to fight them and their barbarism and brutality... Burning a hostage alive... the the apex of inhumanity...
The Iraqi war created the biggest irony...                                         By killing Saddam Hussein we created the Islamist-Jihadists... and so, we are responsible for sliding the Middle East into the barbaric hell... 
NATO and the West created the Hell in the Middle East... and now millions are burning in the flames of war...
It is time to BAN wars... Stop the fighting in Ukraine... Stop the fighting in the Middle east too... and Stop the decade old wars in Africa...
Do not manufacture weapons... but built roads and feed the hungry...
Believe it or not weapons kill...
Check the news....
  • 2 wounded in high school shooting outside the gym during a basketball game... in Maryland

and...

  • Shooting at University of South Carolina appears to be murder-suicide... "From every indication that we have seen so far it appears to be a very isolated incident. It does have the appearance of being a murder-suicide," said Thom Berry of South Carolina's State Law Enforcement Division.
Feed the hungry... do not manufacture weapons...
After all,
Weapons kill... Snipers kill... Wars kill...
It's time to STOP ALL WARS...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.