Thursday 12 January 2017

Raindrops on My Head... Raindrops and Rainbow...


Today there is no music in my heart...
But, I am listening to the rain drops falling from above... and 
making my soil moist and happy...
Today I am lending an ear to nature... listening to the drops
and enjoying their playful game... I am listening to the drops 
from the sky... 
It is all gray above, but the rain drops are creating a rainbow
within and without... A rainbow of humanity coming together
and holding hands and helping each other...
Kurdish, Turkish lawmakers brawl inside Turkey parliament

I read that there was a fight in the Turkish parliament... I 
guess, the political class could not divide the plundered booty...
the 99% never agrees how to divide the booty among the Left, 
the Right, and the Middle... The Islamists want total and 
undisputed control of all... the booty, the press and all of the 
99%... 
The Turkish parliament is not civilized yet... they are not 
domesticated yet... and the howling will never stop... Turks will
 always want total control of Kurds and Christians...
***
The rain drops are creating their own music... a lullaby from 
the sky... I am not sure if God knows how to sing... but the rain 
drops are enchanting... The sky is gray, but the raindrops are 
dancing in a rainbow... Enchanting...
I read that the refugees in Europe are freezing... that they are 
not welcomed... 
In Switzerland the Muslims sued the government... They do not want to integrate... They want the schools to follow the Islamic code of dress and gender separation... They do not want boys and girls in the same swimming pool... The refugees want to be welcomed, but then they want their own laws and customs to prevail in Europe... 

The case was the latest to pit freedom of religion against the imperative of social integration, and to raise the question of whether — and how much — a government should accommodate the religious views of Muslim citizens and residents, many of them immigrants.
The ruling could set an important precedent in other cases in which religious and secular values or norms come into conflict.
The decision comes as Europe has been struggling to integrate migrants, many from majority-Muslim countries where religious and social mores, particularly around gender and sexuality, can be at odds with liberal and secular norms of the societies where they have sought refuge.
A piece of the Berlin Wall in front of the European Court of Human Rights


They do not like the idea that Europe has Christian cultural 
roots... they want to be welcomed and then they want their own 
social norms to prevail...
I do not much comprehend their logic and reasoning...
***
There is no music in my heart today...So I listened to the 
raindrops.
They are lovely... enchanting... uplifting...
I ventured outside... Raindrops on my head... cooling my
 thoughts 
and guiding my steps towards nowhere...
Roaming to nowhere... Brilliant...! "Why everything must have 
destination...?" The raindrops played their music and did not 
respond to me... 
I created a colorful rainbow from the raindrops...in the 
raindrops... with the raindrops... I got rid of what I read in the
morning...
I played with words again... 
***
Refugees... the globalization of homelessness...
Homelessness... the dictatorship of the 1% over the 99%...
Dictatorship... the alliance of the mainstream media and the 
political class and the 1%...

***
The rain amused me... treated me with its rainbow... My words surfed the rainbow... me 
I was playful... again, I was a child... once more...
The Turks left me free... The Islamists in Switzerland disappeared...
But the rainbow prevailed... and I played with words...


Refugees... the globalization of homelessness...
Homelessness... the dictatorship of the 1% over the 99%...
Dictatorship... the alliance of the mainstream media and the 

political class and the 1%...

I was happy again...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.