Monday 2 January 2012

Day 1


Some questioned …Why Kafka…? I do not have an answer…, but
The name appealed to me.
We are in a web…woven by society…restriction is everywhere.
We talk the words to make sense…to others. We want to be understood.
We attend functions to be seen… by others. We want to socialize.
We follow the fashion to be appreciated …by others.
We do not swear…we do not eat garlic…we do not…..and then we do not again…
A powerful web.
Some suggested that Kafka will be boring… perhaps …after all who may please all… at all times?
But,
  • ·         Play with the letters in the name…take away letters and see what you get…It is fascinating…isn’t it?
  • ·         Read Kafka’s Trial and Metamorphosis…and be amazed with the magic…the web.

I mused with Parev, but then I did not want to confine myself/ourselves to ethnic chic or national boundaries.
Kafka is timeless…So is the web that society has invented… technology shattered some of the limits…I hope it shatters more …


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.